Monday, November 05, 2007

Ironing Day!


Today is my regularly scheduled ironing day. In other words, I woke up this morning with almost nothing to wear. fortunately, no meetings today, so I could stand to be somewhat wrinkled. That's how much I hate ironing -- I weigh 3 minutes of ironing a shirt versus being caught for the lazy slob I am. On the bright side, it does add a dash of danger to my morning. Sure, it's not the same as being James Bond, but my Double 0 license was revoked earlier this year...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you hate to iron, why not drop them off at a dry cleaning service?

smiley

jtingermany said...

the thing is, i'm also cheap.

Anonymous said...

how much is your time and true hatred for ironing worth as opposed to all the money that could be made with a promotion due to your work ethic
( and your newly pressed attire )?