Monday, November 26, 2007

Time to Get Back on the Horse


I hadn't eaten Moroccan food since I returned from Africa and I figured it'd been long enough. Sure I was sick for a week, but it'd been 6 weeks. I was ready. SO, on Saturday I ordered some couscous to go (it seemed prudent) and headed for home. As I got closer to home, I began to panic. What if it was a spice or something else in the food that would trigger a relapse? I decided this was mostly insane and went ahead and ate. No problems, but I will say, eating in the bathroom might've seemed like a good idea, but it sure killed the mood. And my date was VERY underwhelmed.

I was, of course, kidding about the date. She totally understood.

2 comments:

Ashley Narens said...

Those blow up dolls can be very understanding, can't they?

jtingermany said...

She's the only one who truly understands me...