Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Free At Last, Free At Last, Thank God I'm Free At Last


It's been a few hellish weeks, but "Wuthering Heights" is out of my life forever. I plan to drink myself into a coma in the hopes that the brain cells that die will be the ones with with my memories of this steaming pile of crap. I don't see how it's considered "great" -- it's a retarded soap opera filled with 1-dimensional characters. On the bright side, I now know that the "romance" dialogue from "Attack of the Clones" was clearly based on a "classic" of British literature. In case you can't tell how much I disliked it, here's a list of the 3 worst surgeries I would prefer to have than reread it:

1. Wisdom teeth extraction -- in 1871
2. Kidney stone removal -- in 1662
3. Prefrontal lobotomy -- anytime

3 comments:

Ashley Narens said...

You're welcome!

Anonymous said...

Seriously? That is my favorite book of all time.

jtingermany said...

You two are lucky I like you, because you're not winning me over with your Wuthering-osity