Monday, May 11, 2009

Justice JT - I Like The Sound of That



The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Justice Is Bland
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor

With David "Tooter" Souter stepping down from the Court, I have to throw my hat into the ring. I appeal to both sides of the political aisle. My qualifications:
- I have NO embarassing legal skeletons in my closet.
- I'm single, so I'll be quite lucrative for DC charities doing bachelor auctions
- I look great in black
- I read "The Nine" and "The Challenge: Hamdan v. Rumsfeld" recently, so I'm up to date on my judicialiciousness
- I don't have a car, so the administration can sell my parking space to help reduce the deficit.

I have to say, those are a solid set of reasons. Counterpoints?

No comments: