So, what to do? Like Red says, "You can get busy livin', or you can get busy dyin'" I'm going with the former. Here's my to-do list, post-Worlds:
- Learn to rollerblade. I've had them for years, now i need to learn. I will NOT be learning to wear spandex without shorts over it.
- Keep a clean apartment. For one month.
- Keep blogging, but about something that might interest people that aren't my teammates***.
- Not read "An American Tragedy". It was craptacular. I will tell you what I'm reading when I read a book that won't lead to mocking. Don't hold your breath.
- Rehab my ankle so I can play ultimate.
- Get back in the gym.
- Be more social. This year I've been pretty much antisocial outside of ultimate, so I need to change that.
This should be more than enough. But if I don't set unrealistic goals, I won't have an excuse for not reaching them.
* I'm definitely the team's MOE - Most Overbearing Emailer
** How bad? I'm doing my Yiddish accent, that's how bad.
*** Yeah, I know. But I like to tell myself it might happen.