Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Behavior Unsuitable For Milan?

FBers go HERE for snarky links. Nothing makes me happier than a chance to mock Silvio "Il Jackasso" Belusconi, and he rarely misses an opportunity to let me do so. Since he also owns AC Milan, one of the douchiest teams in the world, this helps. He recently commented on the known partier, Mario Balotelli.


"There is a Milan style of behavior that I don't think is very close to that of Balotelli," said Berlusconi. "Every now and then, he has a bit of a distraction. I don't think his style suits us."


So, here are my thoughts as to why his style suits Il Jackasso:


Any ONE of these would be a dealbreaker, but all 4? He's probably not even a fan of heads-of-state using their control of mass media to self-promote or to keep opposition politicians off the air. Clearly, he's not Milan material.

No comments: