Monday, April 11, 2011

Room For Improvement: Exes

I got this email from a friend on Friday:

So my ex-girlfriend Ms. X (the Brazilian), who thinks the world of me has decided to 'hook' me up with two of her friends. A 25 yo university student (and single mom) and a 22 yo party girl. Now way out of my age range, but they are both way hot.

Now, in comparison, my exes are an incredibly useless bunch* -- not a setup yet.** So, I've decided to move "willingness to hook me up with her hot friends after breakup" to the top of the list of what I'm looking for. After all, if it's not going to work out, I should plan ahead, right?

* I probably don't need to add "in comparison"
** To be fair, I haven't set any of them up, either. But this blog isn't about fairness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless they are trying to set you up with someone not so good to make you see how good they are... So what are the motives? I can see a whole Hollywood drama coming up... :-)
/Ann-Katrin

jtingermany said...

I believe the term is "friends" -- this happened to my friend after he & his ex were past any breakup/relationship issues. So, sadly, no drama!

Anonymous said...

Oh no... Well, you could of course go out with BOTH the girls that she suggested, maybe that would trigger some drama. There isn't enough drama out there!
/Ann-Katrin

jtingermany said...

I am doing all I can to increase drama, but I'm not sure my friend shares my enthusiasmm for drama.