Can I make a small request of the 30 Rock writers/producers/overlords? How about short titles? "Leap Day" was not only a great episode, but an all-time great episode title. "Alexis Goodlooking and the Case of the Missing goddamned Whisky"? Really? Why not make the booze Irish to throw in an extra 'e'
- will defrost an ox for you
- is beside some sort of pizza demon
- has never crushed anyone... except accused witches*
- is 4 credits shy of a degree in bro studies
- prefers the term "adultophobe"
- barely made it through the 80s without having sex with Belinda Carlisle
- has a sofa made from Seabiscuit
- is sick from the sight of you -- and the crayons he ate earlier
- doesn't know much about worldly things, like taco meat or having all your fingers
* Damn you for beating me to this one, Steve