Friday, July 13, 2012

You Stay Classy, Fitty

So, 50 Cent ("Fitty" to you kids who think you're cool, but aren't), declared on Twitter (motto: Giving morons a global platform since 2006) that he, "don't want no special ed kids on my time line follow some body else".

First, let's give a shoutout to Fifty Cent for his bold decision to be not just politically incorrect but also grammatically incorrect.  Way to stick it to The Man, Fitty!

Second, doesn't this smack of desperation?  A rapper whose success has lagged and then insults large portions of the population? There's no such thing as bad publicity and all that.

Third, why didn't he just grab the insensitivity by the horns and say "I don't want no retards..."?  In for a penny, in for a pound?*

Finally, rather than do my little snark thing, this time I'm taking a stand.  That's why I tweeted this to Fitty: @50 Cent I don't want any grammatically-challenged jackholes on my time line. Thanks for not following me!

* I managed to avoid the obvious currency joke here.  I'm growing!

No comments: