Sunday, January 27, 2013

2012 Wrap-Up: The Awesome Books

2012 was my first Kindle year, and it definitely changed my reading habits. Unlike 90% of people who would say this, it had nothing to do with "50 Shades of Grey". Instead, I found I was reading more, surprisingly. So, here's a rundown of my favorite books of the year: 
This is technically a reread, but it was even better than I remembered it. If you haven't read it, slap yourself, then click on the link above to buy it*.

Hilarious and QUITE useful if you plan on doing any time traveling. And who doesn't?
A sequel to the almost-as-awesome "The Magicians", this is pretty phenomenal. Go plow through The Magicians, then devour this one.

Coming Next... The "merely" good.

* Why not support my bloggery?

2 comments:

Jason said...

So you managed to read three books this year? I believe you deserve some level of award.

jtingermany said...

A few more, but these were particularly good. Smartass