- Nooooooooooooo! Seriously?!? We have Cameron, Gonzalez and Besler in and we can't shut down the middle? I respected Beckerman before, but now it's clear how key he was in the mid. Cameron may be Fresh, but he's no Beckerman.
- Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk -- giving up a second immediately after the first? this was a backbreaker. Or would have been, had the Belgians not spent the break chugging Chimay and eating waffles*
- JUUUUUUULLIIIIIAAANNNNNN!!! Everything I said or thought about you not deserving to be on the roster is proof that I'm a moron. I love you, keep it up.
- WTF WONDO? Seriously? Does ANYONE really think that Landon Donovan wouldn't have buried that chance? OR TAPPED IT TO DEUCE?
- YEDLIN! Big T put it best: "That guy is insanely fast". Seriously. He has wheels and can defend. I'm pretty sure Jogi Löw is regretting not locking down him or Fabian Johnson.
- Speaking of Johnson... What's up with the hammies? Our guys had the legs for OT, but at least 3 starters had hammy strains (Jozy, Besler, Johnson). It could be a fluke, or maybe there's a training issue? There's a fine line between ripped and ready and just ripped.
- Sooooooo... maybe a roster with no backup for Jozy was a bad idea. I don't think Klinsi is prone to second-guessing, but if he were honest, I think he'd admit that Boyd or EJ should've made the roster as cover. Wondo normally is a good poacher, but how do we not have a 2nd target forward?
- Finally, well-done by Bradley and Jones. Bradley had 3 rough games (well, 2 rough games and one late rough touch), but he had some AMAZING passes tonight (the long cross to Yedlin, the Green goal) and only a few missteps (esp. the horrid touch to not score early from Deuce). Lots of hustle by both, and Jones managed to get only 1 yellow and held his temper in spite of some nasty Belgian tackles -- and had an exquisite head-flick to not-Landon for what should've been a goal. Ugh.
* Or frites. The footage wasn't clear
** Not as good as 2002, but still -- Ronaldo can suck it.