- My family, by genes or choice
- The OC and its imminent expansion. Huzzah for Team Benny! This doesn't include his work, which I despise for reducing Benny's DeLux time to basically zero. Jackholes.
- Being the 3rd Wemyss
- Finally having a 3rd Jackhole
- A season, even a severely curtailed one, with Ultimate DeLux that culminated in playing**** Worlds
- A captain I can respect. And mock like there's no tomorrow. After all, she is Captain Buzz Kill
- Teammates that are awesome. Even the selfish ones that get injured or decide that a life-saving appendectomy is more important than ultimate.
- Pre-game sermons
- El Camino!
- Tasty Thanksgiving food, even when cooking it generates an apartment full of dishes
- A surprisingly revitalized social life in the 'dorf
- The world's best collection of friends -- if you want to argue, let's go. You can trot out the fing Superfriends and I can top 'em. Bring it!
- Running again without pain
* Lots of people (especially exes) opt to drop the "smart" here.
** To quote D. Duck, "I'm not like other people -- pain hurts me."
*** But, you know, don't hold your breath
**** Note the lack of mention of HOW we played at Worlds. That'll be on the Airing of Grievances post