Monday, May 03, 2010

German Gym Jackholes, Part 8

Men of Fitness First, WTF? Seriously, what is wrong you fing people? Every time I think I've plumbed the depths of your disgusting personal hygiene habits, you surprise me.

This incident happened on Friday night. I walk in, and the only free locker is right behind a guy sitting on one of the changing benches. Maybe he's reading, maybe tying his shoes, but I've learned it doesn't behoove me to be curious. I put my bag on the bench, put my jacket in the locker, and turn back around -- to see this dipshit stand up, revealing his ass, "covered" only in a jock. Sitting bare-assed on a communal bench? Ugh. Put on some shorts, pants, a goddamn skirt, I don't care, just keep your cheeks off the damn bench.

Yeah, I know I'm overreacting. Sue me.

No comments: