- Omar (Early) - Black duster, fake scar, shotgun, and attitude. The key here is to get someone to enter rooms in front of you, yelling "Omar comin'! Yo, Omar comin'!"
- Omar (Late) - Fake scar, makeshift crutch, a limp, and a gaping gunshot wound to the head.
- DeAngelo Barksdale - Prison uniform, light dusting of powder under your nose and noose around your neck. Bonus points if the noose is connected to a doorknob.
- Snoop - Braids, black cap askew, grey hoodie sweatshirt, slow speech, a glock and no moral compass. Couple costume idea: find someone to go as either Chris or a corpse
- McNulty - Either in a police uniform or a cheap suit, the beauty of this is that the drunker you get, the more accurate the costume. And if you meet a blonde fan of the show, all you'll need is a car hood!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Karneval Costume Ideas: The Wire
So, it's the 5th season, and Karneval is just around the corner. That means the never ending beatdown of deciding on a costume. Having just finished watching The Wire, I have some suggestions for costumes: