Monday, January 25, 2010

AFC Championship Game Recap, aka "I'd Kill A Snitch"



(Facebookers go here for video) While watching the AFC Championship game at Hooters last night, I had a realization.

Peyton Manning has been ruined for me -- by SNL. Everytime they'd show him, all I could think of was this (Non-US readers go HERE):

"Get your head out of your ASS! You SUCK!", "OK, I'm sorry, do you want to lose? I throw, you catch -- it's not that hard. Now, get the F*$% out of here." This was especially enjoyable during the pregame show -- the NFL films episode about the Colts beating the Pats in the 2006 AFC Championship Game.

The only other thing that stood out were the commercials -- ESPN America apparently can't sell the airtime, so they only had ads for ESPN America. Over. And over. This was the music to the most common one. I hated it, now I love it.

3 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

jtingermany said...

Thanks! I have, indeed, taken much efforts on the blog.

Chad W said...

Man, you didn't live in Minnesota long enough if that song doesn't make you say "You know what? You're right. It IS the best game you can name!"